Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida Irish American. (Pompano Beach, FL) 199?-current
Pompano Beach, FL (199?-current)
Florida Irish American. : (Pompano Beach, FL) 199?-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irish Cultural Institute of Florida
- Dates of publication:
- Broward County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Broward County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202766
- Florida--Pompano Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215852
- Irish Americans--Florida--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- Pompano Beach (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 9 (May 1995).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 2 (Mar., 2002).
- Sheila Hynes, editor.
- sn 96027393
View complete holdings information