Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commentator. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 19??-????
Jacksonville, Fla. (19??-????)
Commentator. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 19??-????
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jacksonville Jewish Federation
- Dates of publication:
- Monthly (10 times a year)
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers--Florida.
- "Separate thyself not from the community."
- Description based on: Vol. 31, no. 5 (Feb. 1980).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 37, no. 1 (Sept. 1985).
- sn 96027405
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information