Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The crocodile. (Gainesville, Fla.) 1966-196?
Gainesville, Fla. (1966-196?)
The crocodile. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 1966-196?
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 4, 1966)-
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "An equal voice for all" 1966-
- "An off-campus newspaper which seeks to provide an independent forum for news and ideas not otherwise available to the University community or the City of Gainesville," May 8, .
- Editors: Bill Huey, 1966- ; Lucien Cross, Wes Lewis, <1967>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Oct. 1-21, ).
- sn 96027413
View complete holdings information