Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Winter Park herald. (Winter Park, Fla.) 1922-1959
Winter Park, Fla. (1922-1959)
The Winter Park herald. : (Winter Park, Fla.) 1922-1959
- Place of publication:
- Winter Park, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Orange Press
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1922; ceased in 1959.
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Winter Park (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Central Florida's largest weekly newspaper."
- Also issued on microfilm.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Jan. 14, 1923).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 37, no. 17 (Mar. 26, 1959).
- sn 96027426
View complete holdings information