Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida alligator. (Gainesville, Fla.) 1912-1973
Gainesville, Fla. (1912-1973)
The Florida alligator. : (Gainesville, Fla.) 1912-1973
- Alternative Titles:
June 12, 1928
Orange and blue bulletin
Orange and blue daily bulletin
June 13-Aug. 2, 1928
Page of record
Summer school news
University of Florida summer gator
- Place of publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- students of the University of Florida
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 24, 1912)-v. 65, no. 74 (Jan. 31, 1973).
- Daily except Saturday and Sunday (Sept.-May); semiweekly (June-Aug.)
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Alachua County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214687
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: The Orange and blue in Feb. 1966.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Summer issues also called: Summer school ed., <1915>-1920 and again in 1923; summer issues also called: Summer ed., <1921>.
- sn 96027439
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information