Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hospital transcript. (Hilton Head, S.C.) 1865-186?
Hilton Head, S.C. (1865-186?)
The Hospital transcript. : (Hilton Head, S.C.) 1865-186?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hilton Head, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.J. McKenna
- Dates of publication:
- Beaufort County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Hilton Head (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Beaufort County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209379
- South Carolina--Hilton Head.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207677
- "Published by permission of Meredith Clymer, Lt. Colonel and Medical Director, Department of the South."
- Available on microfilm from The University of South Carolina, Columbia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (June 24, 1865).
- Issues for July 8, 1865 also called whole no. 9.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, whole no. 9 (July 8, 1865).
- sn 96027440
View complete holdings information