Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clay County crescent [microform]. (Green Cove Springs, Fla.) 1927-1996
Green Cove Springs, Fla. (1927-1996)
The Clay County crescent [microform]. : (Green Cove Springs, Fla.) 1927-1996
- Place of publication:
- Green Cove Springs, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
Green Cove Springs,
| View more titles from this:
- Clay County Crescent Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 105, no. 33 (Oct. 25, 1996).
Began July 15, 1927.
- Clay County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Clay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215457
- Florida--Green Cove Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216884
- Green Cove Springs (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 10 (Oct. 3, 1946).
- Oscar Johnson, editor.
- Published in Orange Park, Fla., -1996.
- sn 96027452
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information