Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The chronicle [microform]. (Sarasota, Fla.) 198?-current
Sarasota, Fla. (198?-current)
The chronicle [microform]. : (Sarasota, Fla.) 198?-current
- Place of publication:
- Sarasota, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Sarasota-Manatee Jewish Federation
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Manatee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211771
- Florida--Sarasota County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214943
- Jewish newspapers--Florida.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- Manatee County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Sarasota (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Sarasota County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the Jewish community of Sarasota and Manatee counties."
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 21 (Dec. 24, 1984).
- Issue for Dec. 15, 1986 not published. Cf. publisher's letter.
- Some issues misnumbered or nos. repeated.
- sn 96027634
View complete holdings information