Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida sun. (Orlando, Orange County, Fla.) 1924-19??
Orlando, Orange County, Fla. (1924-19??)
The Florida sun. : (Orlando, Orange County, Fla.) 1924-19??
- Place of publication:
- Orlando, Orange County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.T. Moreaux
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (published on Friday)
- De Land (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orlando (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Volusia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "The state-wide weekly."
- A.T. Moreaux, editor and publisher.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 15 (Apr. 3, 1925).
- Issue for Apr. 3, 1925 also called: DeLand Number.
- Official publication of the Greater Florida Association.
- sn 96027636
View complete holdings information