Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new era [microform]. (Key West, Fla.) 1862-1863
Key West, Fla. (1862-1863)
The new era [microform]. : (Key West, Fla.) 1862-1863
- Place of publication:
- Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- G.W. Bursell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1863.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 5, 1862)-
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Published every Saturday morning, at the Camp of the 90th Reg't, N.Y. Volunteers."
- Editor: Richard B. Locke, 1862-<1863>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 37 (Feb. 14, 1863).
- Publisher: R.B. Locke, <1862>; Wm. H. Gould, <1863>.
- sn 96027692
View complete holdings information