Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily equator-Democrat [microform]. (Key West, Fla.) 188?-189?
Key West, Fla. (188?-189?)
The Daily equator-Democrat [microform]. : (Key West, Fla.) 188?-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Equator Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 251 (Mar. 26, 1889).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 17 (June 6, 1890).
- sn 96027694
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information