Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Concordiensis. (Schenectady, N.Y.) 1877-current
Schenectady, N.Y. (1877-current)
The Concordiensis. : (Schenectady, N.Y.) 1877-current
- Alternative Titles:
Campus ash can
Daily centennial concordiensis
- Place of publication:
- Schenectady, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of Union University
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 1877)-
- Weekly (during the college year)
Apr. 17, 1942-
- New York (State)--Schenectady County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211829
- New York (State)--Schenectady.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202844
- Schenectady (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Schenectady County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Issued with a cover, <Oct. 25, 1884>-June 14, 1916.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 129, no. 7 (Oct. 28, 1999).
- Published by the Students of Union University, 1877-<1916>; by the Students of Union College, <1882-1996>.
- sn 96027707
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information