Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida Conservative. (University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.) 1965-196?
University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla. (1965-196?)
The Florida Conservative. : (University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.) 1965-196?
- Place of publication:
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Campus Conservative Club
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 27, 1965)-
- Biweekly (during the school year)
- Alachua County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Alachua County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214687
- Gainesville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Nov. 10, 1965).
- Two entirely different issues are both called vol. 2, no. 3 (Nov. 10, 1965).
- sn 96027726
View complete holdings information