Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The East Side journal [microform]. (Kirkland, Wash.) 1918-1976
Kirkland, Wash. (1918-1976)
The East Side journal [microform]. : (Kirkland, Wash.) 1918-1976
- Place of publication:
- Kirkland, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kirkland Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1918; ceased in 1976?
- Kirkland (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Kirkland.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222726
- Description based on: Vol. 41, no. 22 (Nov. 3, 1960).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 61, no. 32 (Dec. 25, 1974).
- Merged with: Bellevue American, to form: Daily journal-American (Bellevue, Wash.).
- sn 96048699
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information