Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About People's daily world. (New York, N.Y.) 1986-1990
New York, N.Y. (1986-1990)
People's daily world. : (New York, N.Y.) 1986-1990
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Long View Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 11 (Sept. 29, 1990).
Began in 1986.
- Daily (except Sun., Mon. and holidays)
- Communism--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Working class--United States--Newspapers.
- Working class.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180418
- A "Special preview issue - California edition" was published on May 1, 1986.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (June 20, 1986); title from caption.
- Some issues called California weekend [ed.].
- Some issues include: Nuestro mundo, sección en español del People's daily world.
- sn 96061879
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information