Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunburst sentinel. (San Luis Obispa, Calif.) 1941-19??
San Luis Obispa, Calif. (1941-19??)
Sunburst sentinel. : (San Luis Obispa, Calif.) 1941-19??
- Place of publication:
- San Luis Obispa, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
Camp San Luis Obispo,
San Luis Obispo,
| View more titles from this:
- Telegram-Tribune Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Military training camps--California--Newspapers.
- Military training camps.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021543
- At head of title: 40th Division.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Aug. 6, 1941).
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 3, 1941.
- Officers and men of Camp San Luis Obispo.
- sn 96062800
View complete holdings information