Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The monitor and intermountain Catholic. (San Francisco, Cal.) 1920-1926
San Francisco, Cal. (1920-1926)
The monitor and intermountain Catholic. : (San Francisco, Cal.) 1920-1926
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Monitor Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 42, no. 24 (Oct. 23, 1920)-v. 67, no. 51 (Apr. 24, 1926).
- Catholics--United States--Newspapers.
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Official organ of the Archdiocese of San Francisco and Diocese of Salt Lake City.
- sn 96062816
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information