Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Post-advocate. (Alhambra, Calif.) 1945-1981
Alhambra, Calif. (1945-1981)
Post-advocate. : (Alhambra, Calif.) 1945-1981
- Place of publication:
- Alhambra, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alden C. Waite
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 48, no. 171 (Apr. 19, 1945)-v. 84, no. 6 (Feb. 11, 1981).
Jan. 1, 1975-Feb. 11, 1981
- Alhambra (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Gabriel River Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Recordak.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published by: Alden C. Waite, Apr. 19, 1945-Apr. 18, 1946; Barton Heiligers, Apr. 19, 1946-Mar. 8, 1970.
- Suspended with v. 77, no. 53 (Nov. 30, 1974); resumed with v. 77, no. 59 (Jan. 1, 1975).
- sn 96064304
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information