Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Palo Alto. (Stanford University, Cal.) 18??-19??
Stanford University, Cal. (18??-19??)
The daily Palo Alto. : (Stanford University, Cal.) 18??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Stanford University, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of Leland Stanford Jr. University
- Dates of publication:
- California--Palo Alto.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212098
- Palo Alto (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Student newspapers and periodicals--California.
- Student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01135965
- Apparently publishes during school year only.
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 1 (Sept. 4, 1901).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 96064381
View complete holdings information