Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Venice-Marina news. (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1976-1977
Santa Monica [Calif.] (1976-1977)
Venice-Marina news. : (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1976-1977
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Monica [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- United Western Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 18, 1976)-v. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 13, 1977).
- Marina del Rey (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Successor to the Roberts news."
- Merged with: Venice evening vanguard, to become: Venice evening vanguard including Venice-Marina news.
- sn 96064458
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information