Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Venice evening vanguard including Venice-Marina news. (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1977-1978
Santa Monica [Calif.] (1977-1978)
Venice evening vanguard including Venice-Marina news. : (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1977-1978
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Monica [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- United Western Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1978.
Vol. 2, no. 3 (Jan. 20, 1977)-
- California--Los Angeles--Venice.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312498
- California--Marina del Rey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214291
- Marina del Rey (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Merger of: Venice evening vanguard, and: Venice-Marina news.
- sn 96064459
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information