Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The U.S. Air Corps news. (Chanute Field, Rantoul, Ill.) 1926-1926
Chanute Field, Rantoul, Ill. (1926-1926)
The U.S. Air Corps news. : (Chanute Field, Rantoul, Ill.) 1926-1926
- Alternative Titles:
United States Air Corps news
- Place of publication:
- Chanute Field, Rantoul, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John W. Warren
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 15, 1926)-v.1, no. 11 (Dec. 21, 1926).
- Chanute Air Force Base (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Chanute Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218461
- Illinois--Scott Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220164
- Michigan--Selfridge Air National Guard Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01247706
- Military bases, American--Illinois--Rantoul--Newspapers.
- Military bases, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01021021
- Ohio--Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208317
- Rantoul (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Scott Air Force Base (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Selfridge Air National Guard Base (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Rantoul press (Rantoul, Ill. : 1926), to form: Rantoul press and Chanute Field news.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1926 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Printed at the Rantoul Press, Rantoul, Ill., July 15, 1926-Dec. 21, 1926.
- sn 96071021
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information