Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Livingston County daily press & argus. (Howell, Mich.) 1937-2000
Howell, Mich. (1937-2000)
Livingston County daily press & argus. : (Howell, Mich.) 1937-2000
- Alternative Titles:
Brighton argus & the Livingston County Press
Daily press and argus
Press & argus
- Place of publication:
- Howell, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Livingston County Republican-Press, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 92, no. 11 (Oct. 6, 1937)-v.155, issue 88 (Sept. 6, 2000).
- Howell (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Livingston County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Livingston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214801
- Issue called: Anniversary ed., Aug. 28, 1963.
- Issue called: Centennial ed., Oct. 13, 1943.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 164, no. 144 (June 17, 2009); title from masthead.
- Published by: Federal Publications, Inc., <2009>
- Sept. 20, 1978 issue contains section covering 135 year history of newspapers in Livingston County.
- Sunday issues for Oct. 19, 1997 - Sept. 6, 2000 published jointly with: Brighton argus.
- sn 96076928
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information