Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Holly advertiser. (Holly, Mich.) 1???-1951
Holly, Mich. (1???-1951)
The Holly advertiser. : (Holly, Mich.) 1???-1951
- Place of publication:
- Holly, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Patterson Bros.
- Dates of publication:
- Holly (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Oakland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214740
- Oakland County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: Oakland County advertiser?
- Description based on: Vol. 29, no. 1 (May 3, 1906) = whole no. 1054.
- Merged with: Holly herald, to form: Northwest Oakland County herald-advertiser.
- sn 96077033
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information