Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Monitor. (Iron Mountain, Mich.) 1???-19??
Iron Mountain, Mich. (1???-19??)
Monitor. : (Iron Mountain, Mich.) 1???-19??
- Place of publication:
- Iron Mountain, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James M. Enstrom
- Dates of publication:
Oct. 18, 1908-
- Dickinson County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Iron Mountain (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Dickinson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214780
- Michigan--Iron Mountain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204814
- Swedish Americans--Michigan--Newspapers.
- Swedish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01140023
- Description based on: Arg. 2, n:o 19 (26 jan. 1901).
- In Swedish.
- Issues after Oct. 18, 1908 published monthly even though publisher's block continues to call paper a weekly.
- sn 96077067
View complete holdings information