Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kalamazoo telegraph-press. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1911-1916
Kalamazoo, Mich. (1911-1916)
Kalamazoo telegraph-press. : (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1911-1916
- Place of publication:
- Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.M. Dingley, ed.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1916.
May 15, 1911-Aug. 28, 1912 ; v. 45 (Aug. 29, 1912)-v. 46 (May 22, 1915) ; 71st yr. (May 24, 1915)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Kalamazoo (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Kalamazoo County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Kalamazoo evening telegraph, and: Kalamazoo evening press.
- Merged with: Kalamazoo gazette (Kalamazoo, Mich. : 1904), to form: Gazette-telegraph (Kalamazoo, Mich.).
- Semiweekly ed.: Kalamazoo semi-weekly telegraph.
- sn 96077106
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information