Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Manton tribune. (Manton, Mich.) 187?-189?
Manton, Mich. (187?-189?)
Manton tribune. : (Manton, Mich.) 187?-189?
- Place of publication:
- Manton, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Charles E. Cooper
- Dates of publication:
- Manton (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Wexford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214776
- Wexford County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Continued by: Manton weekly tribune?
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 18 (Jan. 13, 1880).
- Issues also called: <Vol. 20, no. 42 (June 17, 1898)>.
- Numbering irregular.
- sn 96077223
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information