Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Manton weekly tribune. (Manton, Mich.) 189?-1911
Manton, Mich. (189?-1911)
The Manton weekly tribune. : (Manton, Mich.) 189?-1911
- Place of publication:
- Manton, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.G. Hutzler
- Dates of publication:
-v. 33, no. 31 [i.e. 34] (June 30, 1911) = whole no. 1707.
- Manton (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Wexford County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 19 (Jan. 5, 1900) = whole no. 1101.
- Issues also called: <21st yr., no. 1108 (Feb. 23, 1900)>.
- Issues also called: <Vol. 26, no. 43 (July 15, 1904) = whole no. 1343>.
- Merged with: Manton record, to form: Manton weekly tribune and the record.
- Numbering irregular.
- sn 96077224
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information