Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Manton weekly tribune and the record. (Manton, Mich.) 1911-191?
Manton, Mich. (1911-191?)
The Manton weekly tribune and the record. : (Manton, Mich.) 1911-191?
- Alternative Titles:
Manton weekly tribune
Manton weekly tribune and record
- Place of publication:
- Manton, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.G. Hutzler
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 33, no. 31 (July 7, 1911)- = whole no. 1708-
- Manton (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Wexford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214776
- Wexford County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Continued by: Manton tribune-record.
- Formed by the union of: Manton weekly tribune, and: Manton record.
- sn 96077225
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information