Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Manton tribune-record. (Manton, Mich.) 19??-1924
Manton, Mich. (19??-1924)
Manton tribune-record. : (Manton, Mich.) 19??-1924
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Manton, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Gerald B. Herrider
- Dates of publication:
- Manton (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Wexford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214776
- Wexford County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: Manton weekly tribune and the record?
- Description based on: Vol. 40, no. 95 (June 25, 1920).
- Issues also called:-<v. 41, no. 47 (June 24, 1921)> ; <43rd yr., no. 48 (July 7, 1922)>.
- Year designation dropped: Mar. 14, 1924.
- sn 96077226
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information