Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The tribune-record. (Manton, Mich.) 1924-196?
Manton, Mich. (1924-196?)
The tribune-record. : (Manton, Mich.) 1924-196?
- Place of publication:
- Manton, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Gerald B. Herrider
- Dates of publication:
- Manton (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Wexford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214776
- Wexford County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Numbering begins with: No. 1, every July.
- Volume number added: <Vol. 58, no. 4 (Aug. 30, 1935)>.
- sn 96077227
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information