Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monroe weekly commercial and Southern Michigan advocate. (Monroe, Mich.) 1849-18??
Monroe, Mich. (1849-18??)
The Monroe weekly commercial and Southern Michigan advocate. : (Monroe, Mich.) 1849-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Monroe commercial and Southern Michigan advocate
Monroe weekly advocate
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Spears & Morton
- Dates of publication:
- Michigan--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215990
- Monroe (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears in small print above masthead ornament, <Aug. 16, 1849> -<Aug. 11, 1853>.
- Continued by: Monroe commercial?
- Continues: Monroe advocate?
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 21 (May 10, 1849).
- sn 96077278
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information