Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western rural [microform]. (Chicago [Ill.]) 186?-1883
Chicago [Ill.] (186?-1883)
The Western rural [microform]. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 186?-1883
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- H.N.F. Lewis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 37 (Sept. 15, 1883).
- Agriculture--United States--Newspapers.
- Farm life--United States--Newspapers.
- Farm life.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00921052
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 38 (Sept. 22, 1866).
- Merged with: American stockman (Chicago, Ill. : Weekly), to form: Western rural and American stockman.
- Monthly ed.: Young folks' rural.
- No numbers issued Oct. 21-Nov. 25, 1871.
- Published simultaneously at Chicago and Detroit, 1862-1872; at Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Mo., and Columbus, Ohio, 1871-1872.
- sn 96080076
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information