Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vor talsmand [microform]. (Chicago, Ill. ;) 188?-1???
Chicago, Ill. ; (188?-1???)
Vor talsmand [microform]. : (Chicago, Ill. ;) 188?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill. ;
- Geographic coverage:
- Lutheran Brother-Society for Publication of Christian Literature
- Dates of publication:
- Danes--United States--Newspapers.
- Danish Americans--Newspapers.
- Danish-American newspapers.
- Lutherans, Danish--United States--Newspapers.
- Lutherans, Norwegian--United States--Newspapers.
- Norwegian American newspapers.
- Norwegian Americans--Newspapers.
- Norwegians--United States--Newspapers.
- "A Christian weekly for Danish and Norwegian men and women."
- Description based on: 1ste Aarg., no. 50 (12te Dec. 1889).
- In Danish.
- sn 96080078
View complete holdings information