Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Junction City Republican [microform]. (Junction City, Kan.) 1884-1901
Junction City, Kan. (1884-1901)
Junction City Republican [microform]. : (Junction City, Kan.) 1884-1901
- Place of publication:
- Junction City, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Davis Co. Advance Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 110 (Oct. 17, 1884)-v. 18, no. 957 (Feb. 1, 1901).
- Geary County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Junction City (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Kansas--Geary County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218095
- Kansas--Junction City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219376
- Has occasional supplements.
- Published by: Clark & Harvey, Sept. 3, 1886-Mar. 4, 1887; George A. Clark, Mar. 11, 1887-Feb. 1, 1901.
- sn 96080151
View complete holdings information