Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The western laborer [microform]. (Omaha [Neb.]) 18??-19??
Omaha [Neb.] (18??-19??)
The western laborer [microform]. : (Omaha [Neb.]) 18??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Omaha [Neb.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Labor Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Labor movement--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Labor unions--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 49 (July 1, 1893).
- Official organ of the Central Labor Union, <1893>.
- sn 96080188
View complete holdings information