Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Word carrier. (Santee Agency, Neb.) 1884-1903
Santee Agency, Neb. (1884-1903)
The Word carrier. : (Santee Agency, Neb.) 1884-1903
- Place of publication:
- Santee Agency, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Alfred L. Riggs
- Dates of publication:
New ser., vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1884)-new ser., v. 4, no. 12 (Dec. 1887) ; v. 17, no. 1 (Jan. 1888)-v. 32, no. 4 (July-Aug. 1903).
- Dakota Indians--Missions--Newspapers.
- Dakota Indians--Missions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00887128
- Knox County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222830
- Santee (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Santee Indians--Missions--Newspapers.
- Santee Indians--Missions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01105320
- "Helping the right, exposing the wrong."
- "Published for the Dakota mission, in the interest of schools and missions among the Indians, with special reference to the Santee Normal Training School."
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society, and on microfiche from Clearwater Pub. Co.
- Dakota ed.: Iapi oaye (Greenwood, S.D.).
- Many combined issues.
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 96080196
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information