Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Commoner [microform]. (Lincoln, Neb.) 1901-1923
Lincoln, Neb. (1901-1923)
The Commoner [microform]. : (Lincoln, Neb.) 1901-1923
- Place of publication:
- Lincoln, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William J. Bryan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 23, 1901)-v. 23, no. 4 (Apr. 1923).
- Lincoln (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Middle class--United States.
- United States--Politics and government--1865-1933--Newspapers.
- Editor and proprietor: William Jennings Bryan.
- Microfilm (negative)
- Published in periodical format, Aug. 13, 1913-
- Publisher varies: Charles W. Bryan.
- Vol. 2, no. 5-v. 23, no. 4 called also whole no. 57-768.
- sn 96080237
View complete holdings information