Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dakotian [microform]. (Yankton D.T. [S.D.]) 1862-1864
Yankton D.T. [S.D.] (1862-1864)
The Dakotian [microform]. : (Yankton D.T. [S.D.]) 1862-1864
- Place of publication:
- Yankton D.T. [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Josiah C. Trask
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1862; ceased in 1864.
- Dakota Territory--Newspapers.
- Yankton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 20 (June 3, 1862).
- Editors: [Apr. 1-8], Josiah C. Trask; [June 3, 1862]-July 14, 1863, George W. Kingsbury; July 28-Nov. 24, 1863, Dakotian Co.; Dec. 1, 1863-Oct. 22, 1864, Albert Gore.
- Merged with: Dakota weekly union, to form: Union Dakotaian.
- Publication suspended after Oct. 22 until Nov. 12, 1864.
- sn 96080298
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information