Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Union and Dakotaian [microform]. (Yankton, Dakota Territory, [S.D.]) 1864-1873
Yankton, Dakota Territory, [S.D.] (1864-1873)
The Union and Dakotaian [microform]. : (Yankton, Dakota Territory, [S.D.]) 1864-1873
- Alternative Titles:
Union & Dakotian
- Place of publication:
- Yankton, Dakota Territory, [S.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G. Kingsbury
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1873.
Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 3, 1864)-.
- Dakota Territory--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Yankton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228901
- United States--Dakota Territory.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228148
- Yankton (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Nov. 17, 1866-Mar. 31, 1870 called also whole no. 84-whole no. 414.
- Merged with: Yankton press, to form: Yankton press and union and Dakotaian.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 96080300
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information