Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sea-side times. (Southampton, N.Y.) 1881-1920
Southampton, N.Y. (1881-1920)
The Sea-side times. : (Southampton, N.Y.) 1881-1920
- Place of publication:
- Southampton, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.R. Burling
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1881?
Ceased in 1920?
- Southampton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent, but not neutral."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 18 (Apr. 12, 1883).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 35, no. 9 (Feb. 24, 1916).
- Publishers: Walter R. Burling, <1883>; Walter R. Burling and Charles A. Jagger, <1895-1903>.
- sn 96083556
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information