Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Stony Brook gazette and Port Jefferson messenger. (Stony Brook, N.Y.) 1952-19??
Stony Brook, N.Y. (1952-19??)
Stony Brook gazette and Port Jefferson messenger. : (Stony Brook, N.Y.) 1952-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Port Jefferson messenger
Stony Brook gazette
Stony Brook gazette, Port Jefferson messenger
- Place of publication:
- Stony Brook, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Rambler Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7. no. 8 (Jan. 4, 1952)-
- New York (State)--Port Jefferson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203448
- New York (State)--Stony Brook.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204802
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- New York (State)--Village of the Branch.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01247049
- Port Jefferson (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Stony Brook (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Village of the Branch (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Designated as an official County newspaper; official newspaper of Smithtown School district no. 1 and Village of the Branch, <1955>.
- Publisher: Lawrence F. Deutzman, <1954>-
- sn 96083569
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information