Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Willistonian. (Williston Park, N.Y.) 1929-19??
Williston Park, N.Y. (1929-19??)
The Willistonian. : (Williston Park, N.Y.) 1929-19??
- Place of publication:
- Williston Park, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nassau Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1929?; ceased in 1934?
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Williston Park (N.Y.) Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 26 (Mar. 13, 1931).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 26 (Mar. 4, 1932).
- Merged with: Nassau County times, and: Community booster (Mineola, N.Y.), to form: Nassau County times, Willistonian and the community booster.
- Official newspaper of Williston Park, <1932>.
- sn 96083574
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information