Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The whale. (Water Mill, N.Y.) 1983-19??
Water Mill, N.Y. (1983-19??)
The whale. : (Water Mill, N.Y.) 1983-19??
- Place of publication:
- Water Mill, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Major Path Publications
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Riverhead (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01335006
- New York (State)--Southampton (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01332141
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- New York (State)--Water Mill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01275236
- Riverhead (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Southampton (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Water Mill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: June 17, 1983.
- Geographic editions: Riverhead and North Fork; Southampton Town east; Southampton Town west.
- Latest issue consulted: Oct. 14, 1988.
- Publisher: Richard Sellentin, <1983>.
- sn 96083594
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information