Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American Scotsman. (New York [N.Y.]) 1869-1???
New York [N.Y.] (1869-1???)
American Scotsman. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1869-1???
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Stewart
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 7, 1869)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Scottish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Scottish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01109175
- sn 96083595
View complete holdings information