Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Village beacon-record. (Setauket, N.Y.) 1994-current
Setauket, N.Y. (1994-current)
The Village beacon-record. : (Setauket, N.Y.) 1994-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Setauket, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Times-Beacon Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 20 (Mar. 10, 1994)-
- Miller Place (N.Y.)--Newpspapers.
- New York (State)--Rocky Point (Suffolk County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01318363
- New York (State)--Setauket.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01237549
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- New York (State)--Wading River.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01252726
- Rocky Point (Suffolk County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Setauket (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Shoreham (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wading River (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving Miller Place, Sound Beach, Rocky Point, Shoreham and Wading River."
- sn 96083603
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information