Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Disseminator [microform]. (Harrisburg, Linn County, Or.) 1882-188?
Harrisburg, Linn County, Or. (1882-188?)
The Disseminator [microform]. : (Harrisburg, Linn County, Or.) 1882-188?
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Linn County, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.S. Train
- Dates of publication:
- Harrisburg (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (May 27, 1882).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 24 (Aug. 9, 1884).
- Merged with: Albany herald (Albany, Or.), to form: Weekly herald=disseminator.
- sn 96088298
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information