Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Milton eagle. (Milton, Umatilla County, Or.) 1887-1951
Milton, Umatilla County, Or. (1887-1951)
The Milton eagle. : (Milton, Umatilla County, Or.) 1887-1951
- Place of publication:
- Milton, Umatilla County, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Milton Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 65, no. 2 (Jan. 25, 1951).
Began in 1887.
- Athena (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Milton-Freewater (Or.)--Newspapers.
- 1922-1924 includes newspaper published during school terms by Columbia College.
- 1923-1925 includes newspaper published during school terms by MacLoughlin High School.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Beginning with Aug. 15, 1946 issue, Athena press (Athena, Or. : 1946) resumes independent publication.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 40 (Oct. 14, 1887).
- Includes: New Walla Walla herald, <Jan. 10, 1890-Feb. 21, 1890>.
- Merged with: Freewater times (Milton-Freewater, Or.), to form: Eagle times (Milton-Freewater, Or.).
- sn 96088358
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information