Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aloha news. (Aloha, Or.) 1927-1951
Aloha, Or. (1927-1951)
The Aloha news. : (Aloha, Or.) 1927-1951
- Place of publication:
- Aloha, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.M. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 19, 1927)-v. 24, no. 1 (Jan. 26, 1951).
- Aloha (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Multnomah County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Multnomah County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216118
- Oregon--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217169
- Washington County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Merged with Tigard sentinel, and: Beaverton enterprise, and: Multnomah press, to form: Valley news (Beaverton, Or.).
- Shares some advertising and feature articles with Tigard sentinel, Beaverton enterprise, and Multnomah press.
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 96088459
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information