Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mellette County news. (White River, Mellette County, So. Dak.) 19??-1971
White River, Mellette County, So. Dak. (19??-1971)
The Mellette County news. : (White River, Mellette County, So. Dak.) 19??-1971
- Place of publication:
- White River, Mellette County, So. Dak.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Richmond & Jordan
- Dates of publication:
-v. 51, no. 32 (June 3, 1971).
- Dakota Indians--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Mellette County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Rosebud Indian Reservation (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Todd County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- White River (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Contains unnumbered sections called: Lakota wotanin, and: Lakota news.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Mar. 14, 1912).
- English text with some Dakota advertisements.
- Merged with: Rosebud Sioux herald, to form: Mellette County news and eyapaha.
- Vol. and issue numbers irregular.
- sn 96090222
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information